Welcome to Austech.
AMTIL is the proud owner and organiser of Austech, Australia's premier Advanced Manufacturing and Machine Tool Exhibition.
Austech is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market held in Australia.
Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheet metal working including:
* CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
* Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
* Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
* Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
* Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
* Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
* Additive Manufacturing Pavilion
* Inspection, Measurement, Metrology
* Quality Systems
* Reverse Engineering
* Digitalisation (Industry 4.0) Pavilion
* Manufacturers Pavilion
Austech provides a comprehensive exhibition which attracts thousands of visitors.
The next Austech Exhibition will take place from 9 – 12 May, 2017 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Manufacturers Pavilion at Austech 2017
The Manufacturer’s Pavilion at Austech 2017 highlights the capabilities of Australia’s precision engineering and advanced manufacturing industry. It provides Australian component manufacturers, precision engineering firms, toolmakers, advanced manufacturers and general engineering companies the opportunity to promote their unique capabilities.
• Connect with OEM’s through face to face meetings
• Discover targeted prospects and buyers Take advantage of targeted prospects & buyers, all under the one roof
• Learn about opportunities in major projects
• Participate in exclusive networking opportunities
• Grow your business through new ideas and initiatives
• Benefit from AMTIL’s pre-event trade show coaching at no added cost
Only limited stands remaining, so be quick to secure your spot
View Exhibitor Prospectus
View Contract/Booking Form
View Austech floor plan
View Austech floor plan - Manufacturers Pavilion
Opportunities within the Austech 2017 Manufacturers Pavilion are strictly limited to companies manufacturing in Australia.
Manufacturers Pavilion Sales Manager: Mrs Anne Samuelsson
Tel: 0400 115 525
Austech Exhibition Manager: Mrs Kim Banks
Tel: 0417 146 102
Austech and the Manufacturers Pavilion are proudly owned and operated by AMTIL.