Welcome to Austech.
AMTIL is the proud owner and organiser of Austech, Australia's premier Advanced Manufacturing and Machine Tool Exhibition.
Austech is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market held in Australia.
Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheet metal working including:
* CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
* Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
* Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
* Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
* Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
* Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
* Additive Manufacturing Pavilion
* Inspection, Measurement, Metrology
* Quality Systems
* Reverse Engineering
* Digitalisation (Industry 4.0) Pavilion
* Manufacturers Pavilion
Austech provides a comprehensive exhibition which attracts thousands of visitors.
The next Austech Exhibition will take place from 9 – 12 May, 2017 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Making its debut at Austech 2017 in Melbourne this May, the Digitalisation Pavilion is a brand new dedicated area that will explore the latest developments at the cutting edge of manufacturing technology today.
Manufacturing is entering a new era of rapid, drastic change. Often described as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, it will see advances in areas such as robotics & automation, the interconnectivity of devices, big data and Cloud computing, that together will usher in the smart, connected factory of the future.
At the Digitalisation Pavilion visitors will have the chance to learn about the implications of these developments for their businesses, and discuss how they can capitalise on the opportunities this new technology will create.
The Digitalisation Pavilion speaker program that will be available shortly.
If you have any qestions please feel to contact Mrs Kim Banks on +61 417 146 102