Welcome to Austech.
AMTIL is the proud owner and organiser of Austech, Australia's premier Advanced Manufacturing and Machine Tool Exhibition.
Austech is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market held in Australia.
Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheet metal working including:
* CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
* Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
* Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
* Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
* Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
* Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
* Additive Manufacturing Pavilion
* Inspection, Measurement, Metrology
* Quality Systems
* Reverse Engineering
* Digitalisation (Industry 4.0) Pavilion
* Manufacturers Pavilion
Austech provides a comprehensive exhibition which attracts thousands of visitors.
The next Austech Exhibition will take place from 9 – 12 May, 2017 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Austech is proudly owned and operated by AMTIL, The Voice of Advanced Precision Manufacturing in Australia.
Suite 1, 673 Boronia Road
Tel: +61 3 9800 3666
Fax: +61 3 9800 3436
Mrs Kim Banks
Tel: +61 417 146 102