Welcome to Austech.
AMTIL is the proud owner and organiser of Austech, Australia's premier Advanced Manufacturing and Machine Tool Exhibition.
Austech is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market held in Australia.
Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheet metal working including:
* CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
* Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
* Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
* Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
* Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
* Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
* Digital and additive manufacturing.
* Manufacturers Pavilion
Austech provides a comprehensive exhibition which attracts thousands of visitors.
The next Austech Exhibition will take place from 26 – 29 May, 2015 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.